Monday, February 1, 2010

My First Girl Scout Helping Duty

Well, my troop and i, last Saturday volunteered at a local animal shelter where they take homeless and hurt animals and help them. It was a lot of fun! I got to play with cats and help feed the animals. I will never forget it! I like animals, so this was something i was actually interested in doing. Next Sunday, during my Girl Scout meeting,  the police and their police dogs are coming in to teach us about the special police dogs...i can't wait, because i love dogs!! I hope they are German Shepherds :) . German Shepherds are my favorite kind of dogs. German Shepherds don't scare me, even when they are at their meanest and angriest.         




  Well thanks for reading! Bye for now :)

2 comments:

gina said...

I'm glad you had fun. This troop does seem like a good fit for you- with your love of animals and helping others. I'm so proud of you.

shaye said...

I'm glad your enjoieing it.