Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GUESS WHAT!!!

IM  GETTING MY NOSE PIERCED!! Im so excited...but I have to pay for it.haha. I can't wait! I'm going to be the only one in my grade with it done! YAY ME! haha. I already have 3 piercing in each of my ears so far. Three piercings at the bottom of my left ear, and two piercings at the bottom of my right ear and my cartiledge pierced in my right ear. As you can tell, I like piercings. But i won't do things like my lip or eyebrow pierced. And i will NEVER get gauges!! Those are FREAKY!  EWWW!!   Haha.

    Thanks for reading  :)                                                

2 comments:

gina said...

I'm glad you're excited, don't forget about the care it will take the first month. Good Luck saving up!

shaye said...

Really? Why didn't you tell me. Wait you just did, in this post!