Tuesday, January 19, 2010

why i started a blog

 The reason i started blogging was because my mom is addicted to it!! I also wanted to be creative. My mom knows how to do lots of cool stuff on here that will make my blog look awsome! Which is good because i don't know what i would do with my blog if she didn't know how to do all the stuff she knows.

        Stay in touch with my blog for more of my posts. And don't forget to comment :)
                                                                                            Thanks :)

2 comments:

gina said...

Aw, thanks B!

you are pretty awesomely creative (and VERY picky) too- look at all the input, er, look at the blog header YOU designed (i just clicked the buttons when you said yeah or nea!


can't wait to read along!!

shaye said...

Hey! I'm always here for you Brielle. Nice blog! Love you!